You don’t need to pour from an empty cup. Join Self Love coach Asia Hilario for a free eight-part series, designed to provide entrepreneurs with the tools to manage their mental health and prepare for a fruitful 2022. Online group classes are coupled with individual counseling, modules, and worksheets to help you reframe your identity as an entrepreneur and learn strategies to:
- Lower your stress levels
- Reduce overwhelm
- Avoid burnout
- Change your relationship with imposter syndrome.
Dig deep into the causes of your stress and cultivate mental health. Classes begin on January 14, and recur on Fridays from 10am-11:30am. All participants will be invited to join a private Facebook group, where they can build community and discuss the course and their mental health journeys. There is no fee to join the course.
- Friday, January 14 | 10am-11:30am
- Friday, January 21 | 10am-11:30am
- Friday, January 28 | 10am-11:30am
- Friday, February 4 | 10am-11:30am
- Friday, February 11 | 10am-11:30am
- Friday, February 18 | 10am-11:30am
- Friday, February 25 | 10am-11:30am
- Friday, March 4 | 10am-11:30am
Asia Hilario is a a self-love coach, successful podcast host, former crisis counselor, and child abuse survivor turned thriving entrepreneur. She helps women reach higher self-awareness, uncover hidden mental blocks, release self-judgement, and quiet inner and outer critics so that they can live a life of fulfillment and develop a love for themselves that knows no limits. She was named the 2019 Woman of the Year by Women on the Rise South San Francisco, and a Yahoo! Finance 2021 Empowerment Coach to Watch.