Prepare to have your business discovered online this holiday season with Google Tools. This 3-part webinar series, hosted in partnership with Sacramento Valley SBDC, SCORE, and Grow with Google, will help you grow your online presence and make your digital mark.
Get Your Local Business on Google Search & Maps
October 4, 12pm-1pm | Showing up when customers are searching online is more important than ever. Ensure customers can find accurate, updated information about your local business on Google Search and Google Maps, no matter which device they use.
In this workshop, you will learn how to create and manage a Google Business Profile from start to finish.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Google Business Profile
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use your Business Profile to connect with potential customers
Sell Online with eCommerce Tools
October 11, 1:30pm | Learn how to sell your products online. We’ll walk through listing your products for free with Google Business Profile and Merchant Center. And we’ll show you one way to sell on your website, using an E-Commerce store built with Shopify. Plus, learn about more helpful tools to stand out online, such as Local Opportunity Finder and Grow My Store.
In this workshop, we’ll:
- Discuss the Products tab in a Google Business Profile
- Introduce Google Merchant Center and the basics of creating a free account and a product feed
- Show you how to set up an E-Commerce website using Shopify
Strategies to Optimize Your Website
October 18, 12pm-1pm | In this presentation, you will discover how to create a search-friendly website that goes beyond just great design.
Learn the fundamentals and characteristics of a great website:
- Creating a goal oriented website to help with business objectives.
- Creating and keeping an organized website that offers a great user experience.
- Creating content that captivates customers and keeps them coming back
- Understanding how search works and how to optimize your site for higher ranking
- How to measure the success of your website with tools like Google Analytics.