US Census 101
What will you learn:
- What is the Census?
- What does the Census do and why is it important?
- What is the Census data used for?
- When is the Census due?
- How our community benefits from the Census?
- Why should I support Census activities in my community?
Reasons to do the Census:
Funding for agencies like CA Capital receive Federal Program Funding from the results of the Census.
Funding for our children’s schools, roads, hospital, and much more!
- David Banuelos is a Partnership Specialist and Team Lead for Region 1 of California for the US Census Bureau. He and his team cover 21 counties across northern California. As Partnership Specialists, they work with many historically Hard-To-Count communities to help educate and bring awareness as to the need and importance of the Census to each and every one of us. Prior to starting with the US Census 8 months ago, he has spent his career working at local Sacramento non-profits running educational, employment and community programs. David has worked with various multicultural communities and brings a localized perspective of the 2020 US Census and its importance.
January 15, 2020
9:30 am - 11:30 am
California Capital Women’s Business Center
1792 Tribute Rd #270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »