Taxation, Deductions & Compliance for Corporations
Mr. Roth will share his thirty-one years of experience as a tax and business advisor in how to properly form and maintain a Corporation
Some areas to be covered:
- Reasons to operate your business as a corporation.
- What MUST be done to get corporation benefits
- Legal standing, alter ego—lost tax benefits, lost asset protection
- The legal structure of corporations.
- Taxation of corporations, LLC corps and subchapter S elections.
- Out-of-state corporations, California, and nexus tax issues.
- Tax deductions for corporations—recordkeeping, reporting, compliance.
- Corporation-owned and personally-owned vehicles—tax treatment and reporting.
- Fringe benefits for working owners.
- Accountable reimbursement plans and eligibility.
- Home office tax treatment for corporation businesses.
- TCJA-New Qualified Business Income Deduction.
- Start-up and organizational costs of corporations.
- Reasonable compensation and distributions for working owners.
- Loans v. capital—IRS problems if not documented.
- Health insurance—tax treatment and reporting for corporations.
- Capital accounts and at-risk limitations.
- Closing or dissolving corporations.
“Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.”
July 11, 2018
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
California Capital Women’s Business Center
1792 Tribute Rd #270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »