Social Media Essentials For Business
Social media can be overwhelming for business owners. Which platforms. How often to post. What to post. What is “live”. Why Facebook Groups are important. This class will give you the basics every business owner should know as well as the latest trends to grow your business.
This class will cover :
– How to create a content calendar to sync all your marketing efforts (Participants will receive a complimentary digital copy of a digital calendar-$27 value)
– How to choose which platforms make sense for your business
– The right days and times to post on each platform and how often to post
– What type of content to post for best engagement
– Social Media Advertising options
– Facebook and Instagram “Lives”
– Facebook and Instagram “Stories”
– What is a social media influencer and why to use them.
**Upon completed registration, you will receive a confirmation email in which the link to join the Zoom sessions will be located. Please be sure to scroll down to find the link**
Instructor Bio: Patty has well over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million-dollar business.
She has spent 18 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, restaurants, transportation and logistics, political activism, and non-profits.
Golden State Marketing and her other business, California Wine Marketing, were founded in 2006. Patty enjoys speaking on various marketing topics to help business owners understand the importance of marketing their brand online and offline.
“The Women’s Business Center is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration”
July 12, 2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm