Small Business Works 2021: Level Up & Network Series
This event will include several workshops, with many being led by acquisition staff and SBA, to help small businesses:
- Access capital by learning about SBA’s Basic 7(a) Loans, 504 loans, Microloans, and Surety Bonds.
- Become a GSA Multiple Award Schedule program supplier
- Navigate federal procurement opportunities
- Access capital (an outline of SBA’s loan programs will be provided)
- Use data to develop business strategies
- Respond to requests for information, quotes, and proposals
- Meet DOD’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification requirements
Additionally, small businesses will be able to expand their network during our afternoon matchmaking event. We currently have more than 50 buyers confirmed to attend consisting of GSA primes and federal agencies.
September 29, 2021
8:00 am - 2:00 pm