RFP Response Pipeline for technology focused Small Business Owners. Interactive workshop Part 2
Instructor Darrell Spencer, Director of Government Contracts for Three29.com, an educator, instructor and weekly speaker at Robert Half Technology in Sacramento.
1. Reviewing an RFP.
2. Steps necessary to reach a go/no go decision
3. What tools / resources are required to respond to an RFP
4. RFP Content Structures and the RFP Pipeline.
5. What tools and resources are available to expand an RFP.
6. The value of developing a written content and asset library. How to leverage productivity tools to find, qualify and respond to RFP’s that are a good match for their companies.
7. The value of developing, using and perfecting an RFP Response pipeline.
September 17, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm