What you’ll learn:
• How to understand your reader before writing to them
• How to keep your points clear and concise
• How to organize your thoughts to help your reader
Why this is important:
• Business readers are busy; by writing concisely, we increase the chances they’ll read and respond to our writing.
• Time is money in today’s world; ensure your point gets across quickly to help your reader.
• Keeping your thoughts organized helps your reader follow your train of thought.
Erin Lebacqz has been teaching writing for over 20 years, in the United States and abroad. Erin helps people writing at work inform and connect with their readers through targeted, clear, and empathetic writing. She is the author of High-Value Writing: Real Strategies for Real-World Writing.
“The Women’s Business Center is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration”
December 3, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm