Maximizing Tax Benefits for Small Business Owners
Mr. Roth will share over three decades of experience as a tax and business advisor to show small business owners how to maximize their tax benefits.
The class will discuss:
- Pre-tax v. after-tax dollars
- Requirements for tax deductions
- New Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Maximizing tax benefits for the same dollars spent.
- Maximizing vehicle deductions under the new TCJA
- Vehicle deductions for LLCs and corporations
- The administrative home office for increased vehicle deductions.
- Alter ego and the loss of tax benefits for LLCs and corps.
- Maximizing tax benefits with an accountable reimbursement
- Tax savings and fringe benefits using S corporations
- Health insurance—maximizing your deduction.
- Hiring your spouse and dependent children.
- Business retirement plans, solo 401ks and SEPs
- Recordkeeping to protect tax benefits
**Upon completed registration, you will receive a confirmation email in which the link to join the Zoom session(s) will be located. Please be sure to scroll down to find the link**
“Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.”
July 28, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am