Marketing Plan 101 – Create Your Roadmap To Success
Are you overwhelmed by all the choices for marketing your business in the new year? Not sure where your time and money would be well spent? Are you just following what everyone else is doing and hope it works for you too?
A well-executed marketing plan will help you:
– Define your business with SWOT Analysis – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threat
– Define your target audience with buyer personas
– Develop a budget
– Measuring and Optimizing your Marketing Efforts
– Define your brand with proper visuals and messaging
– Determine your best marketing channels for educating your customers, generating leads, and developing brand awareness.
**Upon completed registration, you will receive a confirmation email in which the link to join the Zoom sessions will be located. Please be sure to scroll down to find the link**
Instructor Bio: Patty has well over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million-dollar business.
She has spent 18 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, restaurants, transportation and logistics, political activism, and non-profits.
Golden State Marketing and her other business, California Wine Marketing, were founded in 2006. Patty enjoys speaking on various marketing topics to help business owners understand the importance of marketing their brand online and offline.
“The Women’s Business Center is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration”
May 25, 2022
10:00 am - 11:30 am