How to do Business with the Bureau of Reclamation
The Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) is an agency of the U.S. Department of the Interior and operates in the 17 western states. Reclamation’s mission is to assist in meeting the increasing water demands of the West while protecting the environment and the public’s investment in these structures. To help accomplish this, Reclamation purchases a wide range of products and services.
Reclamation is dedicated to providing continuous outreach and assistance to small business, small disadvantaged, Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone), women-owned, and service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses in support of Federal socio-economic development programs.
BOR California-Great Basin (CGB), Interior Region 10, Small Business Specialist, Kristan Ingebretsen, will cover the following topics during this hour-long workshop:
- BOR’s Mission and Programs
- What BOR Buys
- BOR’s Small Business Goals
- BOR’s Forecast and Business Opportunities
- How to search for Federal Government requirements/solicitations
- How to do Business with BOR and Federal Agencies
- How to Market your Business to BOR and Federal Agencies
January 12, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm