Strategies for Repeat Sales & Loyalty WEBINAR
What you will learn:
- Many small business owners sign up for lead generation or advertising programs without knowing if they will be financially successful. This workshop will guarantee to show you how much additional revenue it will take to cover the costs of any marketing services and how to make each sale even more profitable (with money left to put in your own pocket!).
Repeat sales and customer loyalty are undoubtedly some of the most critical aspects of a small business being sustainable and able to experience healthy growth. In this presentation, we’ll cover:
- Why customer loyalty and retention can be even more important than acquiring new customers
- Methods of generating repeat business and inspiring client loyalty
- Tools to help you grow repeat sales and retain clients
- Strategies used by small business owners to keep clients coming back for more
Why this is important
- Adding new clients may boost revenue in the short- term, but retaining them often makes a bigger impact on a businesses’ long-term success.
- Research by the management consulting firm Bain & Co. found that across most industries, client retention explained a businesses’ profits more than any other factor, including market share and cost.
- Even a 5-percentage point difference in client retention, the business found, consistently led to profit swings ranging from 25 to 100 percent.
- Instructor Bio: Cindy Morus has been developing business and processes since she was in high-school and throughout her career She has consulted with hundreds of businesses and is an expert in successful businesses. She helps small and medium sized businesses find their dominant marketing position, maximize customer lifetime value, attract new clients, increase profit margins, create systems and operating procedures so the business runs smoothly even when the business owner is not there. She supports business owners to develop goals, strategies, and action steps to achieve their business and personal goals.
April 29, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm