How to Get Comfortable using Public Speaking to Market Your Business
Don’t let the fear of public speaking keep you from building the business of your dreams.
You will leave this workshop with the confidence to speak in front of any size group.
People will think of you as the go-to person when they need your product or service.
When you can clearly explain the value of your product and how it will help your customers improve their life, your business will prosper.
This is a hands-on interactive workshop. In this workshop, you will pick up simple, proven tools you can use to build your self-confidence to speak in public.
This workshop will help you grow your business whether you are in the startup phase, have an existing business or you are ready to expand your business.
Topic to be covered:
Steps to calm your nerves before you speak:
- Clear your limiting believes.
- Take control of your emotions.
- Control your mindset.
How to confidently begin a presentation:
- Capture your prospects/audience attention.
- Hold your prospects/audience attention.
- How to move your prospect/audience to action.
Understand how to use stories in your presentation.
- Purpose of a story.
- Structure of a story.
- How to tell a story.
How to build trust with your prospect.
- Using your prospects preferred communication styles.
- Words that appeal to your prospect’s desires and emotions.
- Explain how your service will improve their life.
“Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.”
February 19, 2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
California Capital FDC
1792 Tribute Rd. Suite 270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »