Small Business Basics
Topics covered in the training will be:
1. Common reasons for going into business
2. 6 ingredients of a successful start-up
3. Know what questions to ask
4. Business research & planning
5. Weigh Risk vs. ROI
6. Dose of reality
7. The goal of this workshop is to provide current and potential business owners with basic information and content to assist them with starting up, growing and maintaining a successful business. Participants will have the opportunity ask questions, present ideas, and learn in a collaborative environment.
Presented by: Danielle Marshall: U.S. Air Force Veteran Danielle Marshall, MBA is a wife and Mother of 2. She has a long standing record of teaching and training in various professions. Danielle began her Military career as a Clinical lab Technologist at Travis Air Force Base and during her service, she worked with the Blood Donor UTC Team, was a Senior Core Lab Technician as well as a Clinical Laboratory Phase II Trainer & Nurse Transition Phlebotomy Instructor, among other positions. Currently a business consultant with over 14 years experience, Danielle specializes in assisting start-ups, and established companies in business development, organizational management, strategic planning, and leadership training. Danielle was the longest serving President of the Natomas Chamber of commerce. During her tenure, she assisted with opening, growing , and supporting over 287 new businesses. She worked directly with her City Council representative to attract, recruit, and retain businesses in the Natomas community. Danielle was also chosen to represent District 1 on the City of Sacramento on Economic Development Council as well as the 7 County Regional Business Leaders Coalition to further the discussion of the “Next Economy”.
November 13, 2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
California Capital Women’s Business Center
1792 Tribute Rd #270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »