How to use Face to Face Networking to Grow Your Business
Don’t let the fear of public speaking keep you from building the business of your dreams.
You will leave this workshop with the confidence to walk into a room full of strangers and easily meet new people and have an engaging conversation.
As a participant in his workshop you will learn the secret way of answering the question, what do you do?
How to make positive and lasting first impressions.
Your ability to engage comfortably in conversation will result in increased contacts and an increase in your business.
Because people have met you, had a pleasant conversation with you and understand what you do, they will remember you when they need your product or service.
This workshop is a hands-on interactive workshop. In this class, you will pick up simple, proven tools you can use to confidently mix and mingle in any business or social setting.
This workshop is for you whether you think of yourself as a shy person just stepping out to meet new people or you are an experienced net-worker.
Topic to be covered:
Steps to prepare for a successful networking or social event:
- Get positive on why you are going.
- Take control of your emotions.
- Control your mindset.
How to confidently begin a conversation:
- How to introduce yourself, so people say, “Tell me more.”
- How to answer the question: What do I say next?
- How to find topics that interest the other person.
How to make a connection and build trust.
- Know what message your body language is sending.
- Use body language to make a good first impression.
- Discover words that help you connect with the other person.
Presented by: Gary McKinsey,Gary’s goal is to work with entrepreneurs and business owners who want to build their ideal business and make more money.
For over 40 years he has work with business owners to build their ideal business, increase their income and avoid expensive time-consuming mistakes.
His hands-on interactive workshops are designed to provide entrepreneurs and business owners with new business building insights and ideas.
He has earned the following designations:
- Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach.
- Certified Speaking and Sales Presentation Coach.
- Certified Business Planning Coach.
August 7, 2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
California Capital Women’s Business Center
1792 Tribute Rd #270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »