How to do Business with the Federal Government
The U.S. Federal Government is the largest single purchaser of goods and services in the world, awarding approximately $500 billion in contracts every year. They purchase everything from office equipment to repair parts for the TH-1H Helicopter. In this workshop we will discuss.
1. Why Businesses should sell to the Federal Government
2. The various categories of Small Business set-aside programs
3. What you need to know prior to selling to the Federal Government
4. The mandatory and suggested Federal Registration and Certifications to apply for
5. How to search for Federal Government requirements/solicitations
California Capital PTAC is offering a 90 minute interactive workshop focusing on all of the intricacies of doing business with the Federal Government. The instructor will provide insight as to how and why you should do business with the Federal Government. To participate in the hands-on section of this workshop, it is recommended that each participant bring their own internet connected device i.e.; laptop, tablet etc.
Instructor: James D. Aldea, California Capital PTAC Procurement Counselor
November 15, 2019
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Golden Pacific Bank
620 N Walton Ave
Yuba City, California 95993-9352
Get Directions »