How to Do Business with the Federal Government 101
Instructor: James D. Aldea, California Capital APEX Accelerator Procurement Counselor.
California Capital APEX Accelerator offers a 90-minute hands-on workshop focusing on all of the intricacies of Doing Business with the Federal Government. The instructor will provide insight as to why you should do business with the various Federal Government entities.
The U.S. Federal Government is the largest single purchaser of goods and services in the world, awarding approximately $500 billion in contracts every year. They purchase everything from furniture to office equipment and hardware supplies. They procure janitorial, medical services, to grounds keeping services. They require the construction/renovation of buildings, and parking lots to shoring up dams/levees.
In this workshop, we will discuss the following:
1. Why Businesses should sell to the Federal Government
2. The various categories of Small Business set-aside programs
3. What you need to know prior to selling to the Federal Government
4. The mandatory and suggested Federal Registration and Certifications to apply for
5. How to search for Federal Government requirements/solicitations
**Upon completed registration, you will receive a confirmation email in which the link to join the Zoom session(s) will be located. Please be sure to scroll down to find the link**
August 3, 2023
9:00 am - 10:30 am