Digital Marketing Essentials For Business
This class is for busy business owners at any stage that want to know exactly how to focus and get solid results from their marketing efforts.
We cover these digital basics:
- How to develop a content calendar for consistent year-round marketing.
- (Participants will receive a complimentary 2022 digital planning calendar)
- Email marketing tips and tricks
- How to effectively use social media to grow your brand and build loyalty
- How PR plays a role in your marketing plan
- How Google Analytics will help you more effectively build and grow your marketing strategy
Search Engine Optimization
- Google ads vs Facebook ads
- Importance of good visuals (photo and video) to promote your brand
- Which digital tools will help make your job easier
**Upon completed registration, you will receive a confirmation email in which the link to join the Zoom sessions will be located. Please be sure to scroll down to find the link**
Instructor Bio: Patty has well over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million-dollar business.
She has spent 18 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, restaurants, transportation and logistics, political activism, and non-profits.
Golden State Marketing and her other business, California Wine Marketing, were founded in 2006. Patty enjoys speaking on various marketing topics to help business owners understand the importance of marketing their brand online and offline.
“The Women’s Business Center is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration”
June 14, 2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm