Learning how to navigate Caltrans’s website is critical to your success as a DBE. Caltrans hosts many useful resources and opportunities that can help propel your business to success – you just have to know where to find them!
1. Learn how to contract with Caltrans
2. Learn About What Upcoming Work We Have for Architectural and Engineering (A&E)
3. Learn How to Get Into Our Bid System
4. Find Contracts Currently Advertised by Our Procurement and Contracts Division
5. Currently Advertised Construction Projects
6. Find contracts on the California State Contract Register
7. Learn About Our Joint Training and Certification Program
8. Learn About and Use Our Opt-In Feature, Which Allows You To Tell Primes You Are Ready To Bid
9. Learn About Electronic Bidding
10. Review Preliminary and Bid Summary Results
11. Access the Bidder’s Guide
12. Contract Award Status
13. Payment Dispute
- If you are reporting that you are not being paid properly or on time, please see our Construction Website, and look under the header Dispute Resolution or visit our Stop Payment website. You can see if the Prime contractor has been paid at our Construction Major Payments website.
14. Federal Highway Administration Training
- If you have questions about the DBE program, please check out the FHWA Local Public Agencies video series
This APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense.