Small Business Success Series: OCTOBER 25-29, 2021.
Join the Women’s Business Center and community partners for a week of panels, webinars, networking and opportunities to pitch your product or business. The Small Business Success Series is designed to spotlight the achievements of California Capital’s small business clients, while creating chances to build key connections with players in their industry.
The week will feature a WBC Marketplace, where small business owners will have the chance to showcase their products and/or services to industry buyers and customers. The Marketplace will be fully virtual. All qualified businesses that complete the submission guidelines below will be featured on California Capital’s social media pages, and key vendors will be selected to participate during a live event at the end of the week.
SBSS Vendor Qualifications: Complete This Checklist to Participate in the WBC Marketplace
Vendors in the WBC Marketplace must be established businesses with products or services they are prepared to provide to interested buyers. To be qualified, you must meet the following criteria and adhere to submission guidelines.
This is a great opportunity to kick off the holiday buying season! Businesses offering bath/body care for both men & women, stationary, housewares (dish towels, pot holders, etc.), candles, and similar products are of particular interest to partner Marshall Retail Group, who will be present during the live virtual marketplace.
Send all materials, responses, and video submissions to [email protected] by October 15th for consideration.
- Tell us about your business. Do you provide a product or a service?
- Email a copy of your Business License & Sellers Permit to [email protected] with the subject line MM18 Proof of Business License/Sellers Permit
- How do you typically market your business?
- Have you participated in a WBC Marketplace event before?
Video Submission Guidelines
In a video of 90 seconds or less, please present your idea and bring it to life. The structure of the video is up to you, whether it’s a video of one team member speaking or of your company’s products/services. Your video could help your potential client better understand the following questions:
- What is the problem your company products/services are trying to solve and why does it matter? Why are you uniquely positioned to sell this product or service?
- Where are you located and what is your service area?
- Are you running any holiday specials?
Video submissions must follow these guidelines: Your video should not contain any images of identiﬁable children (under 18 years old) without expressed parental consent; Your video should not contain third party content that you do not have the rights to; the video should be in English, either spoken or subtitled.