The California Capital PTAC helps small businesses prepare for, pursue and perform on government contracts. Our services include:
- One-on-one counseling tailored to the needs of individual businesses
- Training workshops and webinars from beginning to advanced level topics
- Customized and automated Bid Match
All services are provided at no cost.
PTAC Counselors can help your business with:
- Government Contracting
- Securing Necessary Registrations
- Researching Procurement Histories
- Identifying Bid Opportunities
- Proposal Preparation
- Contract Performance Issues
- Cost and Pricing Guidance
Questions? Call our office at 916-442-1729 or send us an email.
Hours and Location
We are open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with evening and weekend services available by appointment. Contact us Here! or call us today at 916-442-1729.
We are located at:
1792 Tribute Rd., Suite 270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Individual Staff Contacts
- Program Director – Ivor Newman – [email protected]
- Procurement Counselor – SiewYee Lee – [email protected]
- Procurement Counselor – Perry Sloan, CPCM – [email protected]
- Intake Coordinator – Sarah Harding – [email protected]