California Capital PTAC serves businesses in Butte, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Lake, Lassen, Modoc, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, Sierra, Sutter, Tehama, Yolo, and Yuba Counties.
Not in our area of coverage? Search for your local PTAC at https://www.aptac-us.org/
The California Capital PTAC helps small businesses prepare for, pursue and perform on government contracts. Our services include:
- One-on-one counseling tailored to the needs of individual businesses
- Training workshops and webinars from beginning to advanced level topics
- Customized and automated Bid Match
All services are provided at no cost.
PTAC Counselors can help your business with:
- Government Contracting
- Securing Necessary Registrations
- Researching Procurement Histories
- Identifying Bid Opportunities
- Proposal Preparation
- Contract Performance Issues
- Cost and Pricing Guidance
- Creating an accrual-based accounting system which is FAR compliant and can be used to support FAR-compliant direct and indirect rates
- Creating an Approved Accounting System which meets the requirements of SF1408
Hours and Location
We are open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with evening and weekend services available by appointment.
If you have any questions about becoming a client, you may contact us by email at [email protected] or call 916-442-1729.
We are located at:
1792 Tribute Rd., Suite 270
Sacramento, CA 95815