We will help you:
- Become eligible for government contracting procurement
- Develop a strategy and market to government entities
- Prepare and submit competitive bid proposals
- Prepare contract materials
One-on-One Consulting & Technical Assistance
PTAC Counselors provide one-on-one counseling services to address the specific needs of your business and assist you in procuring government contracts. Just register your business with PTAC and a counselor will contact you to get started with a free appointment.
PTAC Trainings, Workshops, & Seminars
Our PTAC offers free business training events, workshops and educational courses to help you navigate federal, state, and local contracting markets. See our current and upcoming trainings on our calendar here. Register with PTAC now.
Bid Match Tool
PTAC business clients get access to our government contracting Bid Match tool, a service that connects federal, state, and local contract opportunities with your specific business services and offerings and delivers the results right into your inbox. Bid Match also provides you with an online archive of the past 30 days of opportunities in your industry. Register with PTAC today to get started!
Questions? Call our office at 916-442-1729 or send us an email.
Hours and Location
We are open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with evening and weekend services available by appointment. Contact us Here! or call us today at 916-442-1729.
We are located at:
1792 Tribute Rd., Suite 270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Individual Staff Contacts
- Program Director – Ivor Newman – [email protected]
- Procurement Counselor – SiewYee Lee – [email protected]
- Procurement Counselor – Perry Sloan, CPCM – [email protected]
- Intake Coordinator – Sarah Harding – [email protected]