We are excited to announce the first annual Women’s Business Center Small Business Success Series Pitch Competition. Would you like an opportunity to pitch your start-up or existing business venture to business executives, community finance organizations, and business consultants. Would you like to receive business coaching and advising business plan assistance? Enter for your chance to win over $2500 in business seed funds.
Rules, Eligibility, and Instructions
Eligibility for the Women’s Business Center Pitch Competition, the individual or business organization:
- Must register with the California Capital FDC Women’s Business Center Neoserra System
- Can be an existing client
- Can be either a start-up or established business venture
- The proposed business can be non-profit or for-profit enterprise
- The proposed business plan/pitch should not be in violation of any IP rights
- All information requested must be submitted online prior to the contest deadline
Please answer the following questions in you the video pitch submission:
- What problem are you solving?
- What is the solution you are offering?
- How large is your industry market?
- Who is your competition?
- What makes you or your product/service special?
- How will you market your business and to whom?
- How exactly will you achieve sales?
- Have you assembled a qualified team or sought out business assistance?
- How do you plan to use the award if selected?
Submission Instructions –
What should you submit?
- Complete the online submission form
- Upload your 3-5-minute business pitch video
- Submit a slide presentation summary submission of your business pitch (PPT, CENGAGE,PREZI,GOOGLE SHEETS ETC.) Format of your choice
- Note: Only Online Submissions will be accepted
Business Pitch Success Tips
- Do your research ( In your industry and on your business idea)
- Grab your audience attention early ( Create and Exciting and Innovative Presentation)
- Make your Pitch Deck Simple, Powerful, and Memorable
- Be confident in your delivery while staying humble
- Practice, Practice, Practice. ( Practice your pitch prior to recording your submission video