Taxation, Deductions & Compliance for Corporations
Mr. Roth will share his thirty-one years of experience as a tax and business advisor in how to properly form and maintain a Corporation
Some areas to be covered:
- Reasons to operate your business as a corporation.
- Compliance required for asset protection and tax benefits.
- Alter ego and legal standing problems.
- The legal nature, governance and structure of corporations and LLC corps.
- Taxation of corporations, LLC corps and subchapter S elections.
- Tax deductions for corporations—recordkeeping, reporting, compliance.
- Vehicles driven for corporation businesses—taxation and compliance.
- Accountable reimbursement plans and eligibility.
- Home office tax treatment for corporation businesses.
- Deducting start-up and organizational costs of corporations.
- Reasonable compensation and distributions.
- Loans v. capital—IRS problems if not documented.
- Health insurance—tax treatment and reporting for corporations.
- Hiring your spouse or children to work in your corporation.
- Capital accounts and at-risk limitations.
- Retirement plans for corporations.
- Closing or dissolving corporations.
May 17, 2018
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
California Capital Women’s Business Center
1792 Tribute Rd #270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »