RFP Response Pipeline for technology focused Small Business Owners. Interactive workshop Part 1
Instructor Darrell Spencer, recently the Director of Government Contracts for Three29.com, an educator, instructor and weekly speaker at Robert Half Technology in Sacramento.
1. How to find an RFP.
2. The different types of requests.
3. What criteria you should use to decide on a go/no decision.
4. RFP Structures.
5. What tools and resources are available to expand an RFP.
6. Team’s ability to respond to complex RFP.
7. Leveraging productivity tools to find, qualify and respond to RFP’s that are a good match.
8. The value of developing, using and perfecting an RFP Response pipeline.
August 28, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm