Mr. Roth will share his thirty years of experience as a tax and business advisor to show small business owners how to maximize their tax benefits.
The class will discuss:
- Spending pre-tax v. after-tax dollars
- What’s required to qualify for a tax deduction?
- Reducing your chance of an IRS audit
- How to get a better tax benefit for the same dollars spent
- Maximizing deductions for vehicle expenses
- Vehicle deduction mistakes made by owners of S corps and LLCs
- How the home office increases vehicle deductions
- The best way to deduct a home office
- Maximizing tax benefits with an accountable reimbursement plan
- How to maximize meals and entertainment expenses
- How S corps reduce business taxes
- Compliance and recordkeeping to protect your tax benefits
- Deducting health insurance premiums
- Hiring your spouse or children in your business
Our Instructor: Randy Roth, EA, MSFS
Randy Roth is a tax, estate & business consultant, providing services to individuals, businesses, estates, trusts and non-profit organizations. He advises in the formation of business entities, corporate compliance matters, real estate holdings, non-profits and their on-going maintenance and provides advisory services to Trustees, Executors, and Administration attorneys. Mr. Roth is an owner and principal of Incompass Tax, Estate & Business Solutions, an Enrolled Agent with a Masters specializing in Estate Planning and Taxation and has been in business for thirty years. He has served as President of the Sacramento Valley Chapter of the California Society of Enrolled Agents (three times) and formerly represented his Chapter as a Practitioner Liaison to the IRS in Sacramento.
April 5, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
California Capital Women’s Business Center
1792 Tribute Rd #270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »