Loan Readiness with the Small Business Administration
What You Will Learn
- How does a small business get money?
- Bank loans-are they impossible?
- Doing your homework before applying for a loan and who might be able to help
- Why banks might not be able to lend to your business. How SBA might help.
- SBA loan guarantee program overview 7(a) & 504 Loan Programs
- Tips for dealing with lenders
“Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.”
November 13, 2018
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
California Capital FDC
1792 Tribute Rd. Suite 270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »