Small Business Working Group (SBWG): Turner Construction New Natural Resources HQ Building
Join Turner Construction to learn more about the construction of the New Natural Resources HQ Building (aka the P Street Building Project) and its upcoming opportunities for special trade contractors.
Ms. Elena Anaya (Community & Citizenship Director, Northern California, Turner Construction) and Mr. Wayne Gross (Community Outreach Liaison, Department of General Services (DGS)) will lead this hands-on workshop for diverse small businesses to learn about:
- Doing business with Turner Construction and pre-qualification requirements
- Upcoming trade packages in late summer, 2019
- Getting SB/DVBE certified
- The qualification process to become a vendor
- The Project Labor Agreement (PLA) requirement for this project and how it applies to you!
Questions? Contact SiewYee Lee at (916) 442-1729 or email: [email protected]
June 21, 2019
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
California Capital FDC
1792 Tribute Rd. Suite #270
Sacramento, California 95815
Get Directions »