Maximizing Tax Benefits for Small Business Owners
Mr. Roth will share his thirty-one years of experience as a tax and business advisor to show small business owners how to maximize their tax benefits.
The class will discuss:
- Pre-tax v. after-tax dollars.
- Requirements for tax deductions
- New Qualified Business Income Deduction.
- Maximizing tax benefits for the same dollars spent.
- Maximizing vehicle deductions under the new TCJA.
- Vehicle deductions for LLCs and corporations.
- The administrative home office for increased vehicle deductions.
- Alter ego and the loss of tax benefits for LLCs and corps.
- Maximizing tax benefits with an accountable reimbursement
- Tax savings and fringe benefits using S corporations.
- Maximizing meals and entertainment under the new TCJA.
- Health insurance—maximizing your deduction.
- Health savings accounts and medical expense reimbursement plans.
- New qualified small employer health reimbursement arrangement.
- Hiring your spouse and dependent children.
- Business retirement plans, solo 401ks and SEPs.
- Recordkeeping to protect tax benefits.
“Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.”
April 9, 2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
California Capital FDC
1792 Tribute Rd. Suite 270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »