Business Tax Concepts You MUST Know (Parts II)
In Part 2 You will learn:
- Employees and independent contractors—the differences.
- Misclassified employees—new enforcement; higher penalties.
- Tax & legal biz structures—differences in taxes, fringe benefits & protections
- Sole props, partnerships, LLCs and corporations—the differences
- What must be done to get LLC or corporation benefits?
- Out-of-state entities doing business in California.
- Asset protection and alter ego.
- Tax treatments of vehicles used for LLCs and corporations..
- Health insurance and medical expenses for entities and employees.
- Hiring your spouse and dependent children.
- Loans to or from your LLC or corporation.
- Recommended entities.
March 13, 2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
California Capital Women’s Business Center
1792 Tribute Rd #270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »