General Small Business Tax Workshop
Join us for our General Small Business Tax Workshop and learn vital information on taxes and small businesses.
Attend this workshop to learn:
- Basic IRS tax requirements and several best practices that small businesses should use to avoid tax problems
- Record-keeping and bookkeeping systems
- Business income and deductions,
- The different types of entities
- How to file and pay business taxes for federal and state
This workshop is presented by tax professional, Connie Lorz, in partnership with the IRS.
July 15, 2020
9:00 am - 12:00 pm