Basic Sales and Use Tax and Tax Return Preparation
This instructor led class assists taxpayers in the following areas:
- Preparing a sales and use tax return
- Supporting and reporting exempt sales
- Using a resale certificate
- Determining what is taxable and non-taxable labor
- Maintaining adequate records
This instructor-led class also assists taxpayers in preparing a sales and use tax return. Participants are encouraged to bring in their sales and use tax return along with any documentation pertaining to that return period.
Presenter: James Barrett is an Information Officer II with the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration.
“Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.”
January 15, 2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
California Capital FDC
1792 Tribute Rd. Suite 270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »