About: California’s Unclaimed Property Law requires holders of unclaimed property to file a report with the State Controller’s Office on an annual basis.
This presentation will provide education on California’s Unclaimed Property Law, an overview of the reporting process, examine real-world examples, and identify best practices.
- Obtain the knowledge needed to comply with California’s Unclaimed Property Law
- Determine if your client is holding unclaimed property
- Understand California’s two-report process
- Learn how to avoid interest and penalties
- Identify common reporting and remitting errors
November 14, 2017
9:30 am - 11:30 am
California Capital Women’s Business Center
1792 Tribute Rd #270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Get Directions »