Government Contracting and Networking Meeting
Please join us for the joint Small Business Administration (SBA) and California Capital Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) Government Contracting Assistance & Networking (GCAN) Meeting. The GCAN Meeting is open to the government contracting community. Its objective is to promote government and prime contracting resources, education, teaming opportunities, and networking.
This month’s meeting will feature a panel discussion by the Sacramento Public Agency Consortium (SacPAC). The SacPAC is a collaborative effort of public agencies and small business assistance organizations located in the Sacramento region. Please visit www.sacpac.org for more information.
09:30 – 09:45 Welcome, Updates & Housekeeping – PTAC & SBA
09:45 – 11:00 SacPac Panel Presentation – “Bringing Government Contracting to You”
• Michael Aguillio – Supplier Outreach, Training and Advocacy Unit, State of California, Department of General Services
• Craig Rader, CPPO, CPPB – Purchasing Agent, County of Sacramento, Contract & Purchasing Services Division
• Jeannie Robinson – Economic Development Representative, SMUD, SEED Program
• Stacie Gandy – Small Business Liaison, Caltrans District 3
• Moderator: Paul Tavernia – Lead Business Opportunity Specialist, SBA Sacramento District Office
11:00 – 11:10 Break
11:10 – 11:30 Attendee Introductions (Elevator Speeches) & Networking
SBA Sacramento District Office
6501 Sylvan Road, Citrus Heights, CA 95610
This workshop will be held in a federal facility. Attendees will be required to go through a security checkpoint similar to the airport. Shoes, belts, etc. must be removed before going through the scanner. Please Leave your bags in your vehicle if possible and have a valid driver’s license or U.S. passport out and ready to present to the security guard.
Questions? Contact Kristan Ingebretsen at [email protected] or 916-735-1705
January 16, 2020
9:30 am - 11:30 am
6501 Sylvan Road
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Get Directions »