Financial Basics: Mid-year Financial Assessment for Optimal Growth
Ready to boost your business’s success in the second half of the year? Join our insightful webinar on “Mid-Year Financial Assessment for Optimal Growth!” Gain expert tips on evaluating your company’s financial health, identifying growth opportunities, and making data-driven decisions to surpass your annual goals. Learn to navigate potential challenges and pivot your strategies effectively. Don’t miss this chance to fine-tune your financial roadmap for a successful year ahead.
- Performance Evaluation: A mid-year financial assessment allows you to evaluate your company’s performance against its financial goals and projections.
- Strategic Adjustments: The assessment provides an opportunity to make informed strategic adjustments for the remainder of the year.
- Risk Mitigation: Mid-year assessments help you identify potential financial risks and challenges that could impact your end-of-year results
This class is Part 2 of a series taught by Priya Kumar, Financial Strategist, and money mindset coach. Join any of our sessions!
- August 9th 9:30 am -11:30 am – Master Class: Financial basic P/ L Statement & Expense tracking
- Bring your June bank statement
- Current profit & loss statement
- August 31st 9:30am – 11:30 am – Mid-year financial review
- First half business review P/L expenses, revision, goals. Updates/ goals
- September 21st 9:30am – 11:30 am – Budgeting
- Overall business budgeting practices
- Recession proof/ Industry/ trigger points/ Marketing for the holidays
- October 12th 9:30am – 11:30 am – Thriving through the Holiday marketing
- Preparing marketing strategy through the holiday season
- November 8th , 9:30am-11:30am – Debit Reduction
- How to understand your debit reduction options,
- How to incorporate investments, and collaborations.
- How does this relate to my business pitch or proposal.
**Upon completing registration, you will receive a confirmation email in which the link to join the Zoom sessions will be located. Please be sure to scroll down to find the link**
“The Women’s Business Center is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration”
August 31, 2023
9:30 am - 11:30 am