The California Capital PTAC helps small businesses prepare for, pursue and perform on government contracts. Our services include:
- One-on-one counseling tailored to the needs of individual businesses
- Training workshops and webinars from beginning to advanced level topics
- Customized and automated Bid Match
All services are provided at no cost.
PTAC Counselors can help your business:
- Navigate entry into the procurement marketplace
- Complete necessary registrations and certifications
- Conduct meaningful market research
- Identify the agencies that your business should target for contracts
- Interpret contractregulations and requirements
- Review and improve bids and proposals
Questions? Call our office at 916-442-1729 or send us an email.
Hours and Location
We are open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with evening and weekend services available by appointment. Contact us Here! or call us today at 916-442-1729.
We are located at:
1792 Tribute Rd., Suite 270
Sacramento, CA 95815
Individual Staff Contacts
- Program Director – Mike Schremmer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Procurement Counselor – Staci Richardson – email@example.com
- Procurement Counselor – Perry Sloan, CPCM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Procurement Counselor – Travis Hawkins – email@example.com
- Intake Coordinator – Kamika Reliford-Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org