Since 1983, California Capital has served as an intermediary between small businesses and financial institutions to increase borrower’s access to credit. Our loan guarantee program helps secure financing for small businesses unable to access mainstream financing. California Capital has guaranteed loans from $5,000 to $1.7 million for businesses with one to three hundred employees.
- Use Restrictions: Equipment purchase, contract, financing, business expansion, working capital. All proceeds must be used in California.
- Term: Term Loans up to 7 years, Lines of Credit – Renewed annually
- Interest Rate: Negotiated between borrower and lender
- Funding Source: Participating financial institution
- Collateral: All available, including business and personal assets
- Fee: Up to 3% of guarantee amount and $250 documentation fee
- Guarantee Amount: Up to 80% with a maximum guarantee of $2.5 million
For more information about our program please contact Anthony Rucker, Senior Loan Officer 916.442.1729